It’s Here: The ScanLife Mobile Trend Report for Q1
by Erick Solis
The latest edition of the ScanLife Mobile Trend Report
is now available! The first quarter was an exciting time for mobile engagement as we processed 22 million engagements from consumers using their devices to enhance their shopping journey.
As you see in the Q1 Trend Report
, the family budget was a strong driver of engagement last quarter with value shopping coming in as the top area of interest from both iOS and Android users. Consumers from all over the world counted on their devices to access bargains, product reviews, and other information.
Key Takeways Include:
- Males were responsible for 59% of overall scanning activity
- Engagements averaged 4.29 actions per user
- Activity was highest at the end of the workday, from 6-7 p.m.
- Top interest categories on the ScanLife mobile app included Technology & Gadgets, Food & Drink, and Fashion
- Popular QR Code content involved products, video, eCommerce, app downloads, and CRM
- Leading URLs were SeaWorld, Hewlett-Packard and Coca Cola
Thanks to all those that made these numbers possible!
Click here to download the report