Consumer Behavior & Preferences Infographic 2016
by Erick Solis
The ScanLife 2016 Consumer Behavior & Preferences Infographic has arrived! We surveyed more than 19K ScanLife mobile app users to learn more about their mobile shopping behaviors. Our findings reveal valuable data that can be used by marketers and brand managers to better understand consumers and develop winning mobile strategies.
Over 19K people responded to the survey which was administered in October of 2015 for a 30 day period.
Some of the key takeaways include:
- A great majority (89%) of respondents use their mobile devices while shopping
- Three out of four survey respondents said they make a purchase using their mobile device at least once a month
- Almost three quarters (72%) of respondents prefer mobile apps over mobile websites when interacting with a brand
- Nearly half (47%) of consumers are willing to share location and personal information with brands if they receive something valuable in return
- In-store coupons were the unanimous favorite content received by those surveyed topping online discount codes, contests, new product promos and more
to download your copy of the ScanLife Consumer Behavior & Preferences Infographic 2016.
A special thank you to all our app users that participated in the survey!