ScanLife Q3 Mobile Trend Report
by Erick Solis
We've released our latest Mobile Trend Report
analyzing engagements that took place in Q3 of 2015. Through 23 million mobile consumer engagements, we were able to deliver insights on who was shopping, what they were shopping for, and where they were shopping.
Consumers proved to be increasingly interested in accessing information from mobile devices as we hit a record 5 engagements per user. Engagements were the highest in the United States, followed by Spain, France, Mexico, and Brazil.
More highlights from the Q3 2015 Trend Report include:
Click here to download the report
- The most popular type of content accessed was product information, app downloads, videos, coupons, and mCommerce sites
- The average engagement per user was 5, with men ages 35-44 engaging more than any other demographic
- QR Codes and Microsoft Tags generated 83% of scans, compared to UPC scans accounting for 17%
- The top profiles of iOS users included catalog shoppers, value shoppers, social influencers and casual social gamers
- The top profiles of Android users included value shoppers, casual social gamers, and social influencers
- Industries who saw the most engagements included food & beverage, consumer electronics, media, entertainment, and home improvement
- PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii, and Poland Springs Water were the most “liked” brands by the ScanLife community